Hazardous materials such as paint filters, rags and wipes, disposable clothing and gloves, paint masking material, and absorbents are disposed of in 55 gallon drums. These pneumatic compactors will compress more material into each drum which will decrease disposal costs. Up to 4:1 compaction ratio depending upon the material compacted.
- 6" or 8" pneumatic cylinder with 27" stroke
- Compaction Force: 3,000 pounds to 5,000 pounds
- Non-sparking composite ram plate
- Two-Hand, no-tie down safety actuator - Meets O.S.H.A. Requirements- Twenty second rapid cycle time
- All Pneumatic Operation. No Electrical Connection Needed.
For answers to your questions and a free quote, call our toll free number today.
Email Compactors Unlimited
Back To Main Page